Texas Steel Double Shoulder (TSDS) High Torque connections are built to provide the additional torque and torsional strength for your drilling application.
TSDS High Torque Connections
Your Drilling Advantage
Enhanced Performance - Increases drilling performance through improved hydraulic capacity and exceptional torsional strength.
Versatile Compatibility - Interchangeable with API industry standard threads and certain other double shoulder connections.
Superior Torsional Strength - Torque capacity is 40% to 60% greater than standard API connections for comparable size drill pipe.
Exceptional Value - Providing lower initial product cost, lower cost of rework, reduced material cost and longer operational life.
Reduced Rig Time - Minimal make-up turns equal to API and special handling tools are not required.
TSDS Drill Pipe Performance Characteristics Sheets
- 3-1/2" 13.30# Drill Pipe TSDS38
- 4" 14.00# Drill Pipe TSDS38
- 4" 14.00# Drill Pipe TSDS40
- 4-1/2" 16.60# Drill Pipe TSDS40
- 4-1/2" 16.60# Drill Pipe TSDS42
- 4-1/2" 16.60# Drill Pipe TSDS46
- 5" 19.50# Drill Pipe TSDS50
- 5-1/2" 21.90# Drill Pipe TSDS50
- 5-1/2" 21.90# Drill Pipe TSDS55
- 6-5/8" 25.20# Drill Pipe TSDS65