NS™-1 (S-135 Enhanced Toughness Drill Pipe):
- Manufactured to requirements of Fearnley Procter Group NS™-1. Designed for drilling applications that specify high impact toughness. The product is manufactured independent of Fearnley Procter Group certification.
- The drill pipe body is produced from a proprietary grade material with enriched alloying elements to ensure each tube meets NS™-1 specified Charpy impact value of 59 ft-lb (80 J) minimum average at -4°F (-20°C), 3/4 size specimen.
- The weld zone meets NS™-1 specified Charpy impact value of 31 ft-lb (42 J) minimum average at -4°F (-20°C).
- Produced with our standard grade tool joint that exceeds NS™-1 requirement.
TSC-95CY™ and TSC-105CY™ (Controlled Yield Drill Pipe):
- Developed for markets that utilize standard API:5DP grade drill pipe, with a desire to restrict the maximum strength level and hardness of the drill pipe body.
- The drill pipe body is heat treated in a controlled process designed to restrict the maximum yield strength to 110,000 psi (758 MPa) for TSC-95CY™, and 120,000 psi (827 MPa) for TSC-105CY™.
- Manufactured from the same high quality proprietary drill pipe and tool joint materials as our standard API:5DP drill pipe, and meets all applicable API:5DP requirements for grades X-95 and G-105 respectively.
- NACE SSC testing for sour service applications is not performed on this product.
TSC95SS™ and TSC105SS™ (Sour Service Drill Pipe):
- A proprietary product developed for sour service applications that has a NACE tested tube and a reduced yield strength tool joint.
- The drill pipe body is produced from a proprietary grade material and each heat of material is SSC tested to 70% SMYS in accord with NACE TM-01-77, Method A, Test Solution A.
- The drill pipe body is heat treated in a controlled process designed to restrict the maximum hardness to 30 HRC, and to achieve a minimum average Charpy impact value of 40 ft-lb (54 J) at ambient temperature.
- The product uses our standard tool joint material, with a special heat treatment to achieve 105,000 psi (724 MPa) minimum yield strength, 30 HRC maximum hardness, and a minimum average Charpy impact value of 40 ft-lb (54 J) at ambient temperature. The tool joint material is not NACE SSC tested.
- The Tool joint yield strength is less than the API:5DP requirement of 120,000 psi (827 MPa).
IRP, SS95 and SS105 (Sour Service Drill Pipe):
- A proprietary product manufactured to the requirements of IRP Volume 1-2008, Critical Sour Drilling.
- The drill pipe body and the tool joints are manufactured from a unique and proprietary chemistry and are NACE SSC tested per IRP specification.
- The tool joint minimum yield strength is 110,000 psi (758 MPa) per IRP specification, which is less than the API:5DP requirement of 120,000 psi (827 MPa).