Since its founding in 1976, drillers have relied upon a familiar name for oil country steel tubular goods: Texas Steel Conversion. In 2001 TSC began production of its high quality drill pipe product line. Today, after delivering more than 17,000,000 ft of pipe, our renamed division– TSC Drill Pipe™ –will handle all production and marketing to the drilling industry.
Today we put that heritage of superior drill pipe technologies to work for you, delivering joints engineered to never let you down, from rig floor to bit. TSC Drill Pipe is designed and manufactured to provide you with the highest drill pipe wear-life and string integrity in the industry.
TSC Drill Pipe is produced from our 132,000 sq ft manufacuring facility located in Houston. TSC weld lines are able to produce more than 12,000 joints per month and consistently meet the customer’s delivery dates.
TSC Drill Pipe Facts:
- Drill Pipe size range: 2-7/8" through 6-5/8"
- Drill Pipe length: Range 2 and Range 3
- API Grades: E-75, X-95, G-105, S-135
- Industry Specs: NS-1, IRP Sour Service
- TSC Grades: TSC-95CY, TSC-G105CY, TSC105SS, TSC-140, TSC-150
- Connections: API, TSDS, PTech+, SSDS, ATDS
Texas Steel Conversion is an API licensed 5DP, 7-1, 7-2, and 5CT manufacturer.
Texas Steel Conversion's Quality System is certified under ISO9001:2008 and API Q1